Thursday, November 6, 2008

The green grass

The grass is always greener on the other side. Well that is only true if you are to lazy to water and mow your own lawn. Plant trees and flowers and your yard will be looking great. I think it is true in any relationship or any endeavor that you are the one who makes it look good to yourself, not others. Lately I have been frustrated with my lawn and I am realizing that it is because I have been neglectful with how I care for it. It would do no good to more to a place across the street because the lawn is greener over there because after a few weeks it would just die if I was not caring for it. I need to get to work here in my yard. I am not sure where I going to start, but lets hope I get dirty laying the foundation of a great spring forward.

No comments: